Heating Repair & Installation in Albuquerque, NM
High-Quality Heating Service
With over 40 years of experience in the heating industry, Steward’s Plumbing Inc. can handle all of your residential or commercial heating needs throughout the Albuquerque area.
Our professional service technicians have extensive training in everything heating, from installations to maintenance to repairs.
At Steward’s Plumbing Inc., our team is more than ready to maintain, upgrade, and service every component of your heating system.
Heating Repairs in Albuquerque
At Steward’s Plumbing Inc., we understand how frustrating it is to try to heat or cool your home only to find that your unit isn’t operating properly.
In Albuquerque – where the weather can change from one extreme to the next in an instant – controlling the temperature of your home or business is a must.
With this in mind, we offer durable and high-quality repairs for heating units.
Common Problems We Can Diagnose & Solve Include:
- Leaking units
- Lack of appropriately cooled/heated air
- Pilot light goes out
- Noisy units
- Thermostat malfunctions
When you hire Steward’s Plumbing Inc., we will be able to assess the problem and give you a rough estimate of what the repair will cost.
Our certified technicians have years of experience behind them, so you can rest assured that your equipment is in good hands.
When Should You Repair Or Replace Your HVAC Unit?
If your unit is extremely damaged, replacement may be the better solution. If that is the case, we will remove, replace, and professionally install your new system, saving you both time and money.
Our Albuquerque heating team members are committed to finding the best and most cost-effective solution for your heating problems.
We will never recommend a replacement unless absolutely necessary.
With years of experience handling a variety of makes and models, we know which kind of heating will work best in your home.
Here's a brief comparison to help you decide whether to repair or replace your HVAC unit:
- Cost: When repair costs are less than 50% of the replacement cost.
- Age: If the unit is relatively new and hasn't reached its expected lifespan.
- Minor Issues: For isolated problems that can be fixed without recurring.
- Short-Term: If you're planning to move or upgrade in the near future.
- Budget: When immediate replacement isn't financially viable.
- Cost: If repair costs are high, nearing or exceeding 50% of replacement cost.
- Age: For units near or beyond their expected lifespan (15-20 years).
- Frequent Repairs: When breakdowns are becoming more frequent or costly.
- Long-Term: If you're committed to staying in your home for years.
- Energy Efficiency: To improve efficiency, lower energy bills, and gain modern features.
From traditional central heating and air conditioning systems to heat pumps and swamp coolers, our technicians will explain your options and help you make an informed decision about which unit to choose in the case of a new installation.
We're well-known in Albuquerque for our outstanding customer service - schedule a service to find out why customers love us so much!
Bryant Heating Systems
At Steward’s Plumbing Inc., we highly recommend Bryant brand systems. Bryant has built heating units for over 100 years and their high-quality systems have a strong reputation among those in the industry.
Types Of Bryant Products:
- Packaged systems: These systems are perfect for homes with limited space or people who are looking for unique functionality. They allow you to combine heating and cooling systems into a single unit.
- Split systems: These systems exist in most houses. They consist of two components: a heating unit and a cooling unit. The cooling unit is located outside and the heating unit is located inside.
Finding the ideal system for your home depends on several different factors.
In order to ensure that your system works and maintains your building at a comfortable temperature, schedule a consultation with the heating and air experts at Steward’s Plumbing Inc.
We will help you pinpoint the best make and model to meet your needs.