Heater Repair in Albuquerque, NM
Over 40 Years of Industry Experience
Many people assume that due to its location in New Mexico, Albuquerque is just an outdoor oven all the time. This could not be further from the truth. In the heart of winter, our beautiful city can plunge in temperature down to the low thirties and even mid-twenties. It is always important to have proper maintenance for your heater, so it doesn’t break when you least expect it. However, at Steward’s Plumbing Inc., we know that there are times when the unexpected does occur, and you suddenly find yourself in a lot of trouble.
When your furnace or heater begins to break down, experiencing anything from a minor malfunction to complete failure, you're bound to notice it right away. This is why our reliable technicians are ready immediately to help you in these emergency situations. Sometimes all you need is a quick fix to get you warmed up in no time, and we want you to know that you can depend on us to be prompt and accurate in our service, so you aren't shivering in the cold. As the leading company for heating repairs in Albuquerque, you can count on us to get your system up and running as quickly as possible.
What Are Signs You Need Heating Repairs?
Many heating systems have relatively long lifespans of about twelve to fifteen years, a benefit since you do not want to replace that type of expensive equipment each year. Eventually, however, even the best heating system will start to experience problems.
They may seem small at first but eventually will escalate into major issues. Therefore, you should contact our heater repair technicians to get things fixed right away.
Some warning signs you need heater repair in Albuquerque include:
- Rising energy bills – If you are noticing that your energy bill has suddenly increased even though you are using the same amount of heat, something is clearly wrong. Sudden peaks of energy usage often come from filters that are blocked, ducts which are leaking, gradual wear-and-tear of heater parts, and even problematic locations of thermostats. These all make your furnace work much harder than it is supposed to, thus increasing your energy usage and monthly bills.
- Unusual noises – When manufacturers design heating systems, particularly the newest models, they build furnaces to operate quietly, so you should barely hear them. Noises like banging, rattling, hissing, whistling, or clanging are all problematic signals that you should have checked out.
- Continual cycling or shortcutting – Whenever your heater system suddenly turns off and on, it dramatically eats up your energy and wastes crucial resources. This negatively impacts your energy bill and can be quite dangerous for house occupants, especially vulnerable people like children, to be near a short-circuiting appliance.
- Poor air quality - If you notice an unusual amount of dust building up throughout your home or mildew spores, this is a clear sign you need to replace your air filters repairs may also be necessary.
- Pilot light - When your pilot flame is orange, red, or purple, it is a sign that your heating system isn't working correctly, and there's a presence of numerous condensates such as tar or rust, which causes less efficiency in your system.
- Warm and cold spots - When noticing that certain areas in your home have uneven room temperatures, this is a sign that your heater is struggling to distribute heat throughout your home. Call a professional to have your ducts and heater inspected.
Get in Touch with the Professionals
Our highly qualified team of Albuquerque heater repair technicians at Steward's Plumbing Inc. is ready to help you at a moment's notice. They are dedicated and ready to repair your heater at any given notice. However, you shouldn’t wait for an emergency – call us at the first sign of trouble!