Albuquerque Water Heater Repair
Delivering Superior Water Heater Repairs Throughout the Albuquerque Area
Your day is going to be spoiled if you wake up to a cold shower. If your water heater is acting up, connect with Steward’s Plumbing Inc. Our convenient scheduling options make it simple for our highly trained plumbers to provide convenient and effective water heater repair in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, or the surrounding areas.
Thanks to our extensive industry experience, we are capable of working on both tankless and conventional water heaters of almost any make or model.
Does Your Water Heater Need a Repair?
For many of us, water heaters are a necessity that we often don’t think about. The unsettling feeling you get when the water turns cold may amount to the fact that you do not have enough hot water in your heater to produce a sufficient amount for your household.
If you are experiencing any problems with your water heater, it may be time for a repair. Don't hesitate to reach out to the Albuquerque water heater repair technicians at Steward’s Plumbing Inc.
Common Water Heater Problems:
- Seasonal temperature variations: Your water heater may be working properly, but the amount of hot water produced can be lowered due to the colder water entering the system's tank during the winter months. Since the water is cooler during winter, the water takes longer to heat up. If the hot water deficiency continues after the frigid winter months, you likely need plumbing repair.
- Defective shower control or faucet valve: Is hot water being produced in some showers and faucets but not others? Then the issue might be with a faulty shower control or faucet valve and not the water heater itself.
- Leak in the plumbing: If there is a leak in your plumbing system, your water heater may be struggling to create hot water. The leak may be causing cold water to steadily enter the tank, hindering the water from being heated to a warmer temperature.
- Water heater is incorrectly sized: Do you constantly run out of hot water and fairly quickly? The problem might be due to the water heater not being big enough for your household.
- Transposed plumbing connections: While completing a water heater installation, the connections can sometimes get reversed. Make sure that the correct hoses are attached to the appropriate connections.
- Water heater needs flushing: Because of the wear of hard water or simply have a water heater that is many years old, it may be time to drain and flush out your tank. If a tank has not been drained and flushed, sediment can build up and diminish your water heater’s performance.
Why Does My Water Heater Make Strange Noises?
A water heater making strange noises can be a cause for concern, and the specific noises can indicate different issues.
Here are some common reasons why your water heater might be making strange sounds:
- Sediment buildup
- Water hammer
- Expansion and contraction
- Anode rod issues
- Loose or faulty heating element
- High water pressure
- Tank issues
What are the Benefits of Water Heater Maintenance
The best way to safeguard your water heater from breaking down is to schedule routine maintenance with Steward's Plumbing Inc. Our certified plumbers have more than 40 years of total experience keeping water heaters functioning properly.
With regular water heater maintenance in Albuquerque, NM, you can rest assured that your unit will be ready for you when you need it. Additionally, if your unit is giving you trouble, our water heater team can help evaluate your water heater to determine whether a repair or replacement would be the most cost-effective solution.
Key Benefits of Regular Water Heater Maintenance Include:
- Better water: The water that comes from your hot water heater can start to take on an odd odor, color, or feel if your water heater has not been properly maintained. With routine maintenance, your tankless or tanked water heater will be producing top quality hot water, each and every time you turn on a hot water tap.
- Lower bills: An efficient water heater requires less energy to provide the same amount of hot water. You might see a significant drop in your energy or gas bills each month, thanks to maintenance that keeps your water heater highly efficient.
- Lessened costs: You also will not need to keep money in reserves for costly repairs if you perform routine water heater maintenance instead. Fixing little issues early means avoiding big problems later.
- Peace of mind: Perhaps the most important benefit of water heater maintenance is that it gives you and your family peace of mind that you will always have hot water when you want it.
Who To Call For Water Heater Repair?
Of course, you can’t always catch a problem with your water heater before it causes a break or defect. When you need water heater repair, you should contact a local plumber, like our very own at Steward’s Plumbing Inc.
Our reputation for complete customer satisfaction will make you call us now, and our incredible workmanship and attention to detail will make you call us the next time you need help with a plumbing service!