Swamp Cooler Repair in Albuquerque, NM
Providing Reliable Swamp Cooler Services
As temperatures rise, you do not want to find yourself in a situation where your home's swamp cooler is malfunctioning. Of course, every unit is susceptible to the occasional problem, so when trouble arises, count on the experienced HVAC technicians at Steward's Plumbing Inc.
We has extensive experience performing a wide range of swamp cooler repairs in Albuquerque, NM, and the surrounding areas. During your service appointment, you can count on us to perform a thorough inspection, identify the source of the problem, and make any necessary repairs or recommend swamp cooler replacement options. We work tirelessly to give you the service that you need.
Call us today at (505) 906-6777 for prompt & dependable swamp cooler repair in Albuquerque, NM, or the surrounding areas.
Let Us Help You Fix Your Swamp Cooler Fast
Don't get caught in the middle of summer with a faulty swamp cooler! Allow our team of professionals to make the necessary repairs to get your broken unit back in good working order.
By turning to the pros at Steward's Plumbing Inc. for swamp cooler repair in Albuquerque, you can rest assured that your unit will be fixed to the highest standards with manufacturer-recommended parts.
What Does Swamp Cooler Maintenance Include?
Annual swamp cooler maintenance is key to ensuring you can safely and efficiently cool your home during the summer without any setbacks. By making a small investment in a tune-up now, you can prevent minor issues from becoming major, and receive a greater return on your investment further down the road. During your swamp cooling maintenance appointment, you can expect our technicians to do the following:
- Inspecting the cooling pads and cleaning or replacing them based on the extent of scale and dirt buildup or potential damage
- Cleaning and flushing the water tank, which is particularly important if you live in an area place known for having hard water
- Checking the water level to ensure it is at about one inch below the top of the tray, and below the top of the overflow pipe
- Confirming the float valve is working correctly and not sticking, which could potentially cause the water to run continuously and overflow
- Adding water treatment tablets in effort reduce mineral buildup, prevent corrosion, and freshen the air inside your home
- Making sure the "bleed-off valve" is positioned properly so that it isn’t draining and wasting more water than necessary
- Examining all other working parts —such as the motor, pump, fan belt, and electrical components — and recommending repairs if necessary
Why Is My Swamp Cooler Not Working?
Common problems with swamp coolers include:
- Damaged belt or ventilator motor
- Inefficient ventilation
- Wiring and switch damage
- Water recirculation system clogs
- Pump malfunctioning
- Water leaking
- Reservoir overflow
- Mold growth
- Mineral buildup
Whatever the problem is with your unit, Steward’s Plumbing Inc. will be able to determine the best solution to get it fixed in no time.
Schedule Swamp Cooler Maintenance or Repair in Albuquerque Today!
Regularly scheduled maintenance is the best way to ensure that your swamp cooler will be ready for when you need it most. We recommend that you schedule a tune-up a few months before summer, which is when your unit will be used most frequently.
During your swamp cooler maintenance appointment, one of our certified Albuquerque heating & cooling technicians will inspect your entire unit, looking out for any possible issues. They will also oil the blower and motor, check the belt tension, clear out any debris, install cooler pads, run diagnostic tests, check water levels, and much more.
To schedule swamp cooler maintenance or repair in Albuquerque, contact us online or call (505) 906-6777 today!.